– I fantasized marrying them,
making out with them– – Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. I don't need to hear more. – (FBE) We'll go right now. Top heartthrobs in the '90s. I'll bet you he'll
be in the top three. ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) Welcome!
You excited to be here? – Yes.
– Absolutely. – (FBE) Can you tell us
a little bit about who you have brought today?
– I'm here with mother dearest, Kae. – This is my mom, Zoe. – I'm with my amazing mom,
absolutely amazing. Mwah! – I'm Donald and this
is my daughter Vivica. – This is my dad.
His name is Eric. – My father, Tommy.
He's a nice man. – Or so they say. – (FBE) You may think
you know each other pretty well but do you know your parent's
celeb crushes from when they were teens? – (crowing)
– Maybe. – I don't know. Hopefully. – (laughing)
– Maybe. – No! – Do I have to guess
which one is his? Okay. – Well, she wasn't
a teen super duper long ago. – HEY! – Who I wanted to make out with.
– Should be dad and dad only. – Well… that's how I ended up.
– (groaning) Stop! I don't need to hear more. – This episode was actually voted on
by the FBE Super Fam. They've been coming up with
a lot of our episodes recently because they're supporting FBE
and, in return, they get to pick what we make, like this episode.
– Thank you, fans! – You guys are the realest
people out there. Join the fam. Right now. – (FBE) Today, I will be showing you
parents' celebrity crushes from when they were teens,
and you have to see if you know who they are
and if you recognize which one is your parent's crush,
and there are going to be pictures from when they were young,
not from now. Are you ready?
– I think so. – This could get weird.
– Oh, no. – I don't even know what your type is
outside of mom. – It's not gonna go well.
I already know it. – And I fantasized marrying them,
making out with them– – Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay! I don't need to hear more. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – (FBE) Here's the first crush. Do you know who this is?
– Leonardo DiCaprio. – Leonardo DiCaprio. – Leonardo DiCaprio. – Leonardo DiCaprio. – That's Leonardo DiCapro. – Oh, Leonardo DiCaprio. – (chuckling)
– Is it yours? – No! – I doubt that this was your crush. Um… – Your mom has a crush on him.
– Well, yes, everybody has a crush on him. – He's so cute.
Young Leo is (blows kiss). – I have the baddest crush on him too.
Are you kidding me? – From Titanic.
– Of course! – He's Jack Dawson!
– Okay, before Titanic, he was in a sitcom
called Growing Pains. – He will always and forever
be Jack Dawson to me. – He hasn't aged.
Even now, he's still cute. – This is Titanic Leo.
That's the one I liked. – There was in a movie
that came out two years ago, when he was in the forest. – He was way cuter in Titanic
than he was The Revenant. – I'm gonna feel like
if you don't know who young Leonardo DiCaprio is,
you're kinda living under a rock. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – (FBE) All right,
here's your next one. Do you know who this is?
– Oh, my god! – The face looks so familiar. – He's so young there! – No, no idea. – No idea who that is. – Um… I have no idea. – It's not John Travolta, is it?
– No. – Okay, then so I don't know. – I don't remember his name,
but he's in Parks and Rec. – I know who this is.
– I wonder why. I wonder why
you know who this is! – (FBE) This is Rob Lowe.
– Rob Lowe, here it is. – (FBE) You might know him
from Parks and Recreation. – OH! He's– okay, okay, okay.
His face looked vaguely familiar. – Oh, wait, it is Rob Lowe. – (FBE) He's known for the movie
The Outsiders– – Oh, okay!
I love that movie. – His face isn't ringing a bell,
but I've watched The Outsiders before. – He was also–
remember in Wayne's World– the guy, the super rich guy
who was trying to swindle them? – Oh, my god!
He still looks the same! I was supposed to marry him.
– No. (weary sigh) – I can see how he could be
lots of people's celebrity crushes– – Oh, definitely.
– He's so cute. – He's just gotten a little bit
more stubbly. – He still looks almost the same.
He's very good looking. – My mom does really like him. – He looks a lot younger
than he normally does, so, I mean– – Just Trust Me and About Last Night,
St. Elmo's Fire, everything Rob Lowe… (sighing) ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – (FBE) Here is the next one. Do you know who this is?
– I don't know. I don't know who this is. – No idea. – Again, she looks familiar
but I don't know. – What'd she play in?
She was scary– – I don't know who that is.
– She was killing everybody. – Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
– (FBE) Do you know her real name? – No. – Buffy the Vampire.
– Oh, okay! Buffy the Vampire Slayer, okay. Wouldn't have known that
on my own, though, for sure. – Wait, oh, my gosh. (gasping) Wait! Wait! Hold on. Wait. Was she the original Sabrina? No?
I'm lost. – (FBE) This is Sarah Michelle Gellar,
who is famous for things like Buffy the Vampire Slayer,
I Know What You Did Last Summer, and Cruel Intentions.
– I don't know. – I haven't seen any of those. – I haven't watched any of those.
I don't know who she is. – I didn't have a crush on her,
but she's cool. – You had a crush on her.
I know that. You talk about her a lot.
– Mm-hmm. – You really like her.
– She was my crush. – Ew. – She was a big '90s girl,
like heart throb. – (FBE) She's also now married
to Freddie Prinze Jr., the other heart throb
of the '90s. – Oh! Not my heart throb. No. – Look at her stare.
She's like– – She's intense. She could kick vampire butt.
– Oh, yeah! You were into badass women.
– (laughing) Your mom's a badass woman.
– That's true. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – (FBE) Here is your next one.
Do you know who this is? – Who the heck is this? – No idea. – I don't know who that is,
but you didn't like him. – His smile gives me bad vibes. I don't know who he is at all.
– I have no clue. – Is that Zac Efron?
– No! – No?
– That's not Zac Efron. – He looks familiar but–
– He looks like he'd be in a 2000s boy band. – That is Jonathan Taylor Thomas. – I think he was in Tool Time
or something like that. Home Improvement! – Oh, he's in Home Improvement
with Tim Allen? – (FBE) Yeah, he plays the son.
– He doesn't look familiar. – (FBE) He is also the voice
of young Simba in The Lion King. – (gasping) Oh!
That's so random. Okay. – I was guessing the guy
that's playing President Trump right now, Paul Greene,
because of the hair and– – I see it. – I'm guessing this is my mom's–
he looks like a 14-year-old boy! I can't tell if he's cute or not.
– He's super cute! What are you talking about? – He looks like a hobbit.
He looks so short. I don't know what's up with him.
I don't like him. – Did you have a crush on him?
– I mean, briefly… probably when I was
in 7th grade, maybe. I grew out of
that crush pretty quickly. – I bet you– Google right now,
"top heart throbs in the '90s." I'll bet you he'll
be in the top three. – As a 2000s baby.
I'm very lacking of knowledge from the '80s and the '90s
in music, actors, like everything. It's pretty bad. – Never heard of them,
never heard of them, never heard of them.
– (laughing) – We're not doing too well.
– Not at all. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – (FBE) Here's your next one.
Do you know who this is? – Wonder Woman. – I mean, she's Wonder Woman,
but I don't know who this person is. – Mom's gonna be so mad
if I don't get this. – My brother's probably going
insane now trying to remember her name. – I don't know who that is.
– Catherine Zeta Jones. Is it? It's not Catherine Zeta Jones?! – Oh, Lynda Carter?
Did I get it? – (FBE) This is Lynda Carter.
– Oh, my god. – (FBE) You may have seen her
in her appearances on Supergirl as President
of the United states, and she's also the principal
in Disney's Sky High. – (gasping) I loved that movie. – (both) Oh! – That makes sense.
– I like Sky High. – That makes sense.
– That was a good movie. – It was a good movie. – Oh, my god!
She was! I love that movie. – Okay, she's really pretty.
She has a nice figure. – Oh-ho-ho! That movie!
– She's such a natural beauty. I mean, this woman is stunning. Whoever loved her had good taste. This is a good teenage crush. – Oh, wait. Is this yours?
– Yeah. – (laughing) YEAH!
Boom, baby! Are you impressed?
– Yes. – (laughing)
– Good job. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – (FBE) Do you know who this is? – Oh, my god.
– She's gorgeous! – Yeah, she's really pretty. That's definitely a '90s picture.
– Yeah, yeah. – I don't know who it is. – I don't know who that is.
– I don't know who that is either. – I feel like I'm doing
very badly right now. I don't know who that is. – No idea. – It's not Mary J. Blidge.
Who is that? – They all look so familiar
but I don't know the names. – I don't even know who that is.
– So it doesn't really matter. – You should know.
– I should know this?! – Yeah, this is your era.
– This is not my era. If you say the name
and I go, oh, it's gonna get me really upset,
but I'm just not getting the name. – Woo, it's my girl!
– So should I know this? – Dude, you didn't watch
the BT Awards, did you? – No. ♪ Real love ♪ ♪ Uh-uh ♪ ♪ I'm searching for a real love ♪ – Wait, Mary J. Blidge?
– Yeah! – (FBE) This…
– Oh, I know. – (FBE) …is the singer
Mary J. Blidge. – OH MY GOD!
How did we not get that? (gasping) What?! – It was Mary J. Blidge.
– I've never heard of her in my whole life.
– Really? – That is Mary J. Blidge? Nice! She's a singer.
She has good pipes. – I don't know who that is. – (FBE) She has recently been
in Mudbound, Sherlock Gnomes, and Umbrella Academy.
– Yeah! – Oh, Umbrella Academy.
I'm mad at myself. – I had to give her the song
so she could get it. Like, Real Love.
I know the Real Love song. I'm glad you liked that one.
– (laughing) ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – (FBE) Now for the final crush.
Do you know who this is? – Oh, my god.
Wait, she looks so familiar. Oh, my god.
– It's a singer. – You guys– I started out,
it was so easy. Leonardo DiCaprio,
and I was like, oh, I got this, and then it was
just bam, bam, bam. – Getting harder.
– I don't know! – Yeah, I don't know this. – No idea.
– No, I don't know. I like her hair though. – I don't know!
I've never seen her before. – She looks like Miss Universe.
– I know! – I don't– – ♪ She works hard for her money ♪ – I wouldn't get anything from that.
– (laughing) – I'm just gonna say
it's Whitney Houston. – Donna Summer, maybe? – She's one of my top two crushes. – So this is yours
and I don't know it? – Love to Love You Baby.
That's a hint. – Wait, this is Donna Summer?
– (FBE) This is Donna Summer. – No!
– Yes. – No! – (FBE) This is Donna Summer.
– Donna Summer. – She's a famous disco singer. She's known for hits like
I Feel Love and No More Tears
with Barbra Streisand. – I know that. (laughing)
– You think? – And this was actually the picture
on the cover, in which she released that album.
– Oh, my gosh! No way. I guess I've just seen her
when she's older, so seeing it– the hair.
(gasping) It is! – (FBE) How do you feel
about your score today? – I mean, I'll settle for it.
I'm satisfied. I'm not disappointed in myself. – And I feel, as a parent,
I failed miserably to inform you of my childhood crushes.
– I'm sorry. I'm sorry. – I wasn't cultured in music
or old shows or movies, and now
I'm paying the price. – Hopefully, you guys
did better than I did, and make my generation
look a lot better. – I thought it was gonna be
easier and then it wasn't, and now I just feel like a loser. – All the time, I'm telling her,
you need to watch some old movies. [Inaudible]. You listen to me, see?
Dad knows best. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – Thanks for watching
Do Teens Know Their Parent's Celeb Crushes–
– On the React channel. – Later.
– Bye! – Hey, y'all, React
producer Blythe here. If you would like to support
all of us at FBE, and help pick topics
like this one, then click that join button
down below and join our FBE Super Fam. Bye!